On its first appearance, WhatsApp throttled the gizmo world as it was providing a cross-platform chatting arena where people could chat and send media like voice clip, audios and video. Several apps of this kind are available in the market, but WhatsApp still leads the table of number of users. WhatsApp can be run on android iOS platforms. Blackberry users can also get their hands on the WhatsApp on their mobile phone. WhatsApp for PC was not available till Bluestacks, an Android emulator provided a perfect platform to use various android apps on PC. Basically there are no differences between mobile and Bluestacks whatsapp version and apart from that, it lets you send audio and video files with ease.
Read More: Badlands for PC – Free Download!
Bluestacks in an android emulator, designed to work on PC, which initially mimics the structure and design of Google’s most prized mobile OS Android Gingerbread. Latest OS versions can be upgraded on this platform for latest updates, smoother run and fixing bugs. The user interface that it comes up with looks exactly same like the mobile version. Bluestacks android features the app market named Google Play from where various android apps can be downloaded and installed, together with WhatsApp. It also allows the users to play android games intended for mobiles. Analogous to the cellular phone, the design and engine of Bluestacks is highly flexible to custom designs.
Special features of WhatsApp:
WhatsApp brought a new era on mobile chatting because of its ease of use and productivity. With WhatsApp, a user could chat with someone for unlimited time and could share video, audio files. WhatsApp helped a user to evade the disbursement of texting. Few essential attributes of this app are mentioned in the following:
- Conveying files is no more a daunting task. In WhatsApp one can just select the media and it is delivered in a flash.
- Current version of WhatsApp also offers Voice Calling.
- Unlimited chatting on a single platform.
- Creating a personalised profile with status update and picture.
Read More: Candy Crush Saga for PC – Free Download!
How To Install WhatsApp On PC:
Bluestacks was the first app which offered users to access WhatApp. The steps to get WhatsApp for PC are given below.
- You need to download Bluestacks on your PC. Click here to download Bluestacks!
- Open the Bluestacks and after some customization on the first time use, check out the Google Play store, where one can findhuge collection of android apps, games, OS customization options. Search ‘WhatsApp’ on the search bar of the play store.
- Open the search result and click on the app. You will have to search the ‘Install’ option in order to install the app on the Bluestacks.
- Open the WhatsApp when the installation is completed. The application requires the phone number to verify it and the app offers a couple of choices for verification method.
- After verifying the phone number, the user can add the recipient to chat with from the contacts directory and start using WhatsApp for PC.